Sunday, October 30, 2011

Creepy Halloween Poem

                                                                                                                            

The Poor Dead Witch Watches Bats Fly


She was just a head and couldn’t move

Those cursed bats could groove and groove.

“It wasn’t fair!” she cried.

How her head was chopped and then she died.

To watch bats swing and sway

Was oh so irritating on

Halloween Day .

It was just too much,

she had to plan

she had to touch.

Spell Book!                                                         

Come to me!

Let’s mix a recipe!

“Bosh Bosh Bish Bish”

Let’s make a magic dish,

squash a bat and find my body.

Then sing and dance

And have a pawty


  
This Trick or Treater liked me even when I was just a green head stuck in a bush.

Well  as you can see my spellbook came to me and I got my body back.  The couple on my right were ready for a pawty!




Some of my fans.  They enjoyed my cackle from the bush.







A wonderful Halloween Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment