Saturday, November 5, 2011

Writers Workshop







This weekend has been both challenging and relaxing.  I am at a Writers Retreat/Workshop in Spencer, IN  staying at the Canyon Inn in McCormick State Park.  It's just beautiful here with all the large trees.  Most of the leaves have fallen. The silence of the woods speaks louder than thunder...

An added bonus to this beauty is all the learning and work I have been doing on the craft of writing.  I have much to learn.  I think I am drawn to writing because I am naturally a creative person, but also because I have trouble expressing myself.  With writing you can work the problem until it is right. 

 Although I don't have any people pictures at this point, I promise you I have been able to talk with my friends from Evansville.  And, it has also been great to make new friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment