Friday, November 1, 2013

Baskets of  candy
October 31, 2013 at home in Newburgh
Our back yard view on October 31st, 2013
HALLOWEEN 2013

Looking at the beautiful autumn colors and preparing for the Trick-or-Treaters made me think of past years when our children were little.  They were so happy to dress up in costumes, carve pumpkins, and  to embrace Halloween in general. I miss those years.

 It's fun when the little children from our neighborhood come to our door.  Unfortunately not too many came this year because of the weather, but there were a few.  One little monster actually scared me. When I opened the door, I looked down at a very scary green mask.  He was soooo little!  I jumped when I saw him and said, "Oh, you scared me."  The parents standing a  short distance          away laughed.




MY KIDS FROM PAST HALLOWEENS

Suzanne and Janine as fairies.  I think that Matthew was a pirate that year.


Weren't they scary?
Now that's a scary picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment