Saturday, June 11, 2011

My three kids went camping with friends in the BWCA

 http://www.megavideo.com/?v=5BBBEDLA   (A link to their Boundary Water Trip video put together by Kyle Kimberlin.)
It was a little cold and wet the first couple of days.  This is a picture of my daughter Suzanne
 and her friend Keith.  They met and became friends at Indiana University.

A beautiful bald eagle!

Matthew (my son), Janine (my dtr) and friend Adam went fishing and are returning to camp. 


The guy in blue is Kyle.  He was my son's roommate at the Academy.

My daughter, Suzanne, is wearing mosquito netting over her head.  The mosquitoes can be fierce out in the BWCA, however, the kids were more irritated with tiny black flies when they were there.  I guess there were a lot of them and the evil critters knew how to bite hard.  Luckily, all the kids brought and used the netting Suzanne is wearing in this picture. 


Adam --my son became friends with him when he went to the Academy in Muncie, IN for high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment