Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Laundry


 I have been visiting this laundromat in Evansville these days.  Before our dryer recently broke it had been years since I'd been to a laundromat. I admit my memory is nothing to brag about, but my impression of laundromats wasn't very good for some reason.  I was expecting dirty white walls with finger prints, possibly a broken down soda machine, no air conditioning and a couple of chairs.  The air conditioning and bright colors caught me by surprise!  This laundromat had tables and their soda machine worked.  Wow!  I felt like I'd taken a step into the future.  I guess I had.  The last time I remember being in a laundromat was about twenty years ago.
                                                                                  


As if doing laundry wasn't excitement enough, our doggie Annabelle played with a sock.  She knew she had something pretty special when I tried in earnest to take it away.  I decided not to get frustrated over something as silly as a sock and took pictures of her instead.  She was moving around quite a bit, but I think I captured some of her finer moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment